- BlackBerry goes full circle with Classic smartphone launch 17 December 2014 | 5:26 pm
- CSPs: getting the basics right 17 December 2014 | 3:20 pm
- Telstra confirms discussions over Pacnet acquisition 17 December 2014 | 12:34 pm
- Ukkoverkot CEO explains benefits of 450MHz band 17 December 2014 | 12:12 pm
- Samsung reportedly mulling mobile payments move to counter Apple Pay 17 December 2014 | 11:30 am
Welcome to Telco Cloud 2015
Telco Cloud Forum is back to London for a 6th year!
Do not miss...
The only event for Telco Cloud providers & their channel partners!
The 2015 Telco Cloud Forum will be covering all the crucial and essential topics from all the possible angles. We will delve into the deepest details of Business Models and Go-to-Market strategies. Have a look yourself at some of the sessions we have lined up:
• What do Telcos Sell Best?
• SaaS and other XaaS: Challenges to Overcome and the Right Decisions to Make
• Hybrid Models - Delivering Best-in-class High-performance and High-Availability
• M2M Opportunities for Telco Cloud
• Unified Communication as an Essential Business Reality
• The SME as the Number 1 Customer Group that Telcos can Grow their Revenue From
• New and Enhanced Revenue Streams from Enterprise Mobility
• What are the Skillsets Required to Successfully Sell Cloud
We look forward to welcoming you to the Forum in April in London!
The Cloud World Series Team
Watch the onsite video tour here!
Reviews from our attendees!
I have seen what other telcos are doing and the future stepsM Mladenovic, Telekom Serbia
Got a good overview of today’s challenges and opportunitiesF Servaas, Ericsson
Good overview of current trends in cloud servicesM Tewordt, Swisscom
New Media Solutions For 2015!
Click here to view the brochure. Alternatively contact Eva Sheffield (Eva.Sheffield@informa.com) on +44 (0)2070174953 for more information.