- European operators could save £426m a year through improved online self care 6 December 2013 | 4:12 pm
- Square acquires photo sharing app developer Viewfinder 6 December 2013 | 2:56 pm
- Brazil nuts 6 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- Telefónica and Telstra invest in cloud storage provider Box 6 December 2013 | 1:04 pm
- Mystery operator wins Norwegian LTE spectrum 6 December 2013 | 12:30 pm
The One & Only Cloud Computing Event for Telco Professionals
Welcome back to the 5th Annual Telco Cloud World Forum – an event unlike any other cloud show out there!
TCWF is the meeting place for the Telco Cloud community, and the one & only event to explore cloud computing from the perspective of the telecom operators.
Buzzy and invigorating, the world’s leading Telco Cloud event once again broke records in 2013! In its 4th edition, the Telco Cloud World Forum boasted another record-breaking year of growth, with 250+ delegates from 60+ countries, including representatives from 100+ different telecom operators!
Building on the success of our previous events, the 2014 edition has evolved in line with this rapidly developing market, and now that the industry has moved past the idea and theory stages, we will dig down in to how to develop Telco Cloud, and ultimately, where the money is.
Our theme for 2014 - Telco Cloud 2.0 - Show me the money will uncover the latest Telco Cloud strategies and success stories. If you want to hear the latest developments and cutting-edge case studies in Telco Cloud, delivered by C-Level speakers from across the entire Telco Cloud ecosystem, then Telco Cloud World forum is the only event that you need to attend!
New for 2014, TCWF finds a new home in the beautiful Bavarian Capital of Munich. Take in the sights and enjoy the show - the Cloud World Series team looks forward to welcoming you to Munich in April!
1. The world’s one & only Cloud Computing event for Telcos: This truly is the one-stop-shop for Telco Cloud professionals
2. Over 80% of our attendees in 2013 were Telcos – in 2014 we will bring you even more cutting edge case studies and senior speakers from those leading the Telco Cloud race
3. We bring you the entire ecosystem under one roof: Hear from Telcos as well as OTT players, developers and enterprise end users with our comprehensive coverage of all things Telco Cloud
4. Not just the usual suspects: Hear from the new and highly relevant disruptive players in Telco Cloud as well as CTOs and Heads of Cloud Services from leading Telcos globally
5. TCWF is the only event that features a tried and tested VIP ‘meet and network’ campaign exclusively tailored for event sponsors and VIP guests
6. Find out from engineers & technical staff what’s happening behind the scenes and gain new perspectives
7. The only event bringing together over 100 different telecom operators from across the world to discuss Cloud Computing
8. Part of the only event series supported by the industry-leading Informa Telecoms & Media Research & Ovum teams - agendas incorporate the analysts’ know-how throughout
9. Our unique C-level marketing campaign ensuring conference audience and speakers in attendance are of the highest calibre
10. Now in its 5th year, the Telco Cloud World Forum is firmly established and part of the Cloud World Series, incorporating more events in more locations, with an ever greater reach
"There are so many operators from around the world here…and they’re all the real experts in telco Cloud!" Colt
"Year on year, the event has grown to great heights – I‘ll definitely be back again next year!’ T-Mobile
"The quality of the agenda and speakers is unrivaled in its coverage of all things Cloud through the Telco perspective" Orange FT
“This event has a refreshing focus on facilitating valuable networking, whilst maintaining a high quality of content and learning. In my view, this is the golden nugget of achieving event ROI” Flexiant
“Telco Cloud Forum has provided me with positive feedback and excellent networking opportunities. Furthermore, it serves as an amazing platform for experience sharing and knowledge transfer!” Hrvatski Telekom
“Great event! Well organised, relevant agenda and very well attended by key movers and shakers in the Telco Cloud industry. Great job Informa!!” HP
"There's a real diverse bunch of people here and it's good to meet many of my fellow telcos. The people standing up and presenting have got a lot of experience. The whole ecosystem is well represented” Vodafone Group
“Informa’s support was very efficient. Operators meeting very relevant. Organisation of the speed networking was very good” Intersec
"As a telco it's extremely useful to come to this show and see what your peers are doing and to share their experience. No one can do this by themselves, it's all about the value chain and what different partners specialise in” Telefonica Digital
"We really enjoy being at a show like this because what I look for in a show is a targeted audience, these are the people I want to talk to rather than being a broad show with many different disciplines” Oracle
"It's my first time at the show but this is the final destination for cloud and you shouldn't miss it!” Turkcell
To keep our agenda fresh and exciting, we are incorporating even more fresh and exciting content in to our 2014 programme. The innovative mix of case studies, discussions, hands-on labs and interactive sessions, will be delivered by expert speakers from leading Telcos, OTTs, Suppliers and Developers globally.
New and exclusive for 2014, don’t miss:
• Our new Tech Cloud stream gives you the opportunity to discuss the impact and future potential of some of the hottest new technologies & concepts, such as data centre infrastructure optimisation & fabrics, SDN, NFV, OpenStack & OpenFlow
• The Start-Up Championship Innovation Session: New for 2014, an opportunity for start-ups to share their expertise and present their technical advantages for Telco Cloud enablement
• Hear from MVNOs for the first time, including Lyca Mobile – how are they fairing in this already crowded market and what lessons can be learnt?
• Our Partnering Cloud focus session examines the business rationale behind Telco Cloud partnerships & Cloud Channels
• Don’t miss our Specialised Cloud stream and make sure that you are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to stand out in a sky full of Clouds with sessions covering efficient sales and marketing strategies, Billing, Pricing & sustainable revenue models and Telco Cloud as a game changer for CRM & Customer Experience
• Our Hot-Right-Now Cloud stream covers the hottest topics that you told us you wanted to hear more on, including; APIs, Telco Cloud TV services, Enterprise Mobility & BYOD, M2M and a look at what’s next in the future of Telco Cloud
I have seen what other telcos are doing and the future stepsM Mladenovic, Telekom Serbia
Good overview of current trends in cloud servicesM Tewordt, Swisscom
Got a good overview of today’s challenges and opportunitiesF Servaas, Ericsson