- Merger of O2 and 3 not an instant fix, say analysts 23 January 2015 | 12:33 pm
- Exploiting the internet 23 January 2015 | 11:47 am
- Hutchison Whampoa and Telefónica confirm O2 UK sale talks 23 January 2015 | 8:44 am
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens augmented reality UI 22 January 2015 | 5:01 pm
- SK Telecom, Nokia in 5G cooperation deal 22 January 2015 | 3:22 pm
Welcome to Telco Cloud 2015
Telco Cloud Forum is back to London for a 6th year!
Do not miss...
The only event for Telco Cloud providers & their channel partners!
The 2015 Telco Cloud Forum will be covering all the crucial and essential topics from all the possible angles. We will delve into the deepest details of Business Models and Go-to-Market strategies. Have a look yourself at some of the sessions we have lined up:
• What do Telcos Sell Best?
• SaaS and other XaaS: Challenges to Overcome and the Right Decisions to Make
• Hybrid Models - Delivering Best-in-class High-performance and High-Availability
• M2M Opportunities for Telco Cloud
• Unified Communication as an Essential Business Reality
• The SME as the Number 1 Customer Group that Telcos can Grow their Revenue From
• New and Enhanced Revenue Streams from Enterprise Mobility
• What are the Skillsets Required to Successfully Sell Cloud
We look forward to welcoming you to the Forum in April in London!
The Cloud World Series Team
Watch the onsite video tour here!
Just some our 2014 attendees
To view the 2014 sample attendee list click here .
Reviews from our attendees!
I have seen what other telcos are doing and the future stepsM Mladenovic, Telekom Serbia
Good overview of current trends in cloud servicesM Tewordt, Swisscom
Got a good overview of today’s challenges and opportunitiesF Servaas, Ericsson
New Media Solutions For 2015!
Click here to view the brochure. Alternatively contact Eva Sheffield (Eva.Sheffield@informa.com) on +44 (0)2070174953 for more information.